Tuesday, April 14, 2020

The Frolic’s second rally: Southern Indiana Vintage Trailer Rally

Thursday through Sunday we went to the rally at Fowler Park outside Terre Haute. Before going, my husband worked on cleaning and resealing the outside of the camper (not a small feat with kids). I refinished an old deck chair in my turquoise material, revised my suitcase chalkboard, and made my daughter two camper tees. I also displayed some of my trailer art. My kids again enjoyed making friends at the campground and loved the beach, though my neighbors might not have enjoyed a terrorizing 3-year old and our constant corrections ;) Must-haves for next rally are a picket fence hitch cover, a small cordless vac, a free-standing drying rack for towels, a chalkboard paint pen, a cutlery caddy, and a canvas bag for my shedding rug.

Here are some pics:


A close-up of the new writing on my chalkboard suitcase sign.


My son in the turtle raft getting ready to head to the beach.


New friends playing by the water.


New friends enjoying root beer floats (inside another camper).










1 comment:

  1. Hi, we also have a 1961 Shasta Compact and bought a 1964 Frolic about a week ago. We’re in Iowa.

    ReplyDelete